To strengthen our official partnership with Salesforce and satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed consultants with Salesforce certifications.
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
- We are asUgo, a Salesforce integrator
- We think and we build Salesforce solutions to connect our clients to their customers
- We are trusted advisors and focus on value-driven approach
- We are a cross-functional team of 22 people so far, and we are growing!
- We establish a transversal approach between: Marketing, Sales & Customer Service; Business & IT; Agility & Project Management.
- To satisfy our growing demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed colleagues.
As a Salesforce Marketing cloud developer/software engineer, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Participate in project scoping meetings with the Marketing Cloud Consultant to determine best-in-class technical solutions for our Clients’ marketing programs
- Conduct technical analysis and the preparation of technical specifications for Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions, including integration components
- Contribute to the user interface and experience development and utilize responsive design.
- Create and coordinate internal technical documentation
- Contribute to training material and documentation for Salesforce.com end-users
- Coordinate test execution to ensure that all technical customizations and configurations follow industry and delivery best practices
- Manages deployment of solutions
- Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams with the Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Onboard and train other Salesforce technical developers to marketing cloud dev
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email studio, Journey builder, Contact Builder, Content Builder is a must; experience with advertising studio, social studio and DMP are highly valued)
- Experience with Pardot is highly valued
- Ability to write refined, efficient, and well documented AMPScript code that can be shared between multiple developers
- Advanced SQL Query ability required.
- Expert knowledge of email front end, including cross client compatibility, responsive development, and troubleshooting.
- Functional knowledge or hands on experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) and integration with 3rd party systems is required.
- Marketing Cloud certifications are preferred (email specialist, marketing cloud consultant, marketing cloud developer)
- Work with UI/UX Development Team to meet technical expectations and goals (Photoshop).
- Willingness to learn other Salesforce solutions and take part to implementation projects is highly valued (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud,…)
- Excellent communication skills in English (French and/or Dutch is highly valued)
- The position requires communication with colleagues and clients.
- Eagerness to evolve in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
- #Curious, #Nimble, #Committed
The #benefits of joining asUgo
- We offer:
- A competitive salary package, with car and other benefits
- Exiting implementation projects and inspiring colleagues
- The opportunity to grow your superpower in a challenging context
- The opportunity to think and build beyond solutions